This article will show you how to set your church address and add any additional campuses, which can each have their own address and time zone.
You must be an Organization Administrator to access this page. If you are not an Organization Administrator, you'll see a list of the people who are when you go to the Organization Page.
Add a Church Campus
To add a church campus, go to the Church Campuses tab on the Organization page.
Click Add a Church Campus if you are adding your first campus or Add Another Church Campus if you've already have at least one campus.
Planning Center does not limit the campuses you can have, but if you're adding a campus for the Check-ins Mobile Pass, keep in mind that each Apple Pass can only hold up to 10 addresses.
The campus information that you add will be used by other Planning Center products to identify the campus, as well as providing information for members logging in with the Church Center app.
You might have additional fields for to add a description, image, contact information and service times to your campus, depending on when you activated Church Center and whether or not you are using Publishing.
- If you have more than one campus, you can use a name for each campus that identifies the campus location. If you don't name your campus, it will be named after the city. The campus name will be shown when assigning campuses to Folders in Services.
- Check if you want the campus information to be available in the Church Center app.
- Add the campus address and time zone. The time zone is used for Calendar feeds in Services.
- Choose the Geolocation setting.
- When Geolocation is set to Use address, the address is used to determine location to for Mobile Passes to Check-Ins users and for users of the Church Center app to find churches near their location.
- If the geolocation service doesn't bring up your mobile pass or church, you can choose Use coordinates from the Geolocation drop down, and enter the coordinates for your church location manually. You can find your latitude and longitude coordinates on Google Maps.
Edit or Delete a Campus
Once you've added a campus, you can edit any information that has changed by clicking the pencil to the right of the campus.
After making all of your changes, click Save.
Campus Info in Church Center App
If you are subscribed to Publishing, there will be one Church Center home page for your church. Additional custom pages can optionally be created for each campus.
If you've chosen to display campus information in the Church Center app, the church and campus name, campus address, and church website display when someone selects your church in the app.
After the person logs in, they will see the campus name, description, and service times on the Home tab, along with icons that members can use to call or email the church or get directions.
See the Church Center article for more information on enabling the Church Center app for your congregation.