This lesson will walk you through the steps of adding a new person to your account and setting them as the Billing Manager, allowing them to have access to invoices and billing information online, and automatically receive invoice & receipt emails.
Note: You will need to have the permission level of Organization Administrator in order to add a Billing Manager. If you are not an Organization Administrator and would like more information on become a Organization Administrator click Here.
Add the person to your account from People
Before you can set someone as a Billing Manager, you first need to add them to your account. The easiest way to do that is through Our People App.
From there, click Add Person in the upper right
Add the New Person
- Enter the Person's Full Name
- Click the Create A New Person button
Enter their email address and save
- Enter in an Email address and any other information you have for them
- Click Save
Adding Them as a Billing Manager
Once you have successfully added them to your account, you can add them as a Billing Manager from the Accounts app.
Going to Accounts
Click on the app switcher in the upper left, and select Accounts
Add and Remove People from the Administrators Tab
- To add an Organization Administrator, type their name in the box and select them from the dropdown
- To add a Billing Manager, also type their name in the box and select it
- To remove a Billing Manager or an Organization Administrator, Click on the x at the end of their name
- You are unable to remove yourself another Organization Administrator would need to remove you
Billing Managers will keep whatever permission they already have in any apps. Someone who is a Billing Manager will only have access to the billing information on the account.
This section is a one stop shop for an Organzation Administrator to see who has permissions to what apps. You can search for a user, see which apps they have access to and see what access they have, Editor, Viewer or None, a blank field indicates no access.
As Administrators, they can access and edit anyone's basic information. In addition, they can access app-specific information for the apps they manage. For example, a Check-Ins admin can access and modify check in information.