Learn how to change your method of payment and find reasons for unaccepted payments.
On the Billing Page, choose your payment method.
Billing payments are only accepted in $USD.
Paying by Credit Card
Credit cards are charged automatically on the date the payment is due.
When you are charged by credit card, the charged amount is deposited into your account balance. Each month we send an email to Billing Manager letting them know how much we've deducted from the balance for the month's charges.
If you upgrade your account, we will deduct the increased amount from your balance the following months. We will charge your card again when your balance is insufficient, which could be sooner than the initial time period you selected if you upgraded.
- Pay by credit card for one, three, six, or twelve months at a time.
- Enter you card number and expiration date. As you type your card number, the proper logo for your card type will show.
- Enter the street address and zip code registered to your card.
- Select Update Payment Options to save your changes. If your card was expired and your account is past due, we will immediately try to charge your card. Otherwise, we will charge your new card on your next payment date.
If you make changes to this page then select Update Payment Options without updating the card number, even if you only changed the frequency or address, you will need to re-enter the card number in order to be charged.
If the charge is declined, try rerunning the card by entering the card number and expiration date again then select Update Payment Method.
If the card declines more than once, speak with someone from your credit card company or bank to ensure they aren't blocking any payments to Planning Center.
Paying by Check
Please allow at least a week for check payments to arrive.
When we receive your check, the written amount is deposited into your account balance. Each month, we send an email to the Billing Manager letting them know how much we've deducted from your balance for that month's charges.
If you upgrade your account, we will deduct the increased amount from your balance the following months. We will send another invoice one month before your balance is insufficient, which could be sooner than the initial time period you selected if you upgraded.
- Pay by check for three, six, or twelve months at a time.
- Enter your street address and zip code.
- Select Update Payment Options to save your changes. If your next payment is due in the next month, we send an invoice immediately; otherwise, we wait until one month before your payment is due.
Include your organization number when mailing checks. That number is listed on the invoice emailed to your Billing Manager and is also at the bottom of every Planning Center Page.
Payment Failure Notices
If you've sent your check, but your Billing Manager receives a payment failure notice, your account will be safe for three days before we suspend it, marked by a banner at the top of all application pages.
We never cancel someone's account.
If you feel the suspension is in error because the check was mailed with enough time, respond to the payment failure notice email, and our Support Team will assist you.
If you have not sent your check but need access to the suspended account immediately, respond to the payment failure notice letting our Support Team know when you'll be sending the check.
Payment History and Receipts
At the bottom of the Billing Page is the payment history.
Print out your receipt for any date by selecting the date or the kind of payment.