You can subscribe, unsubscribe, and resubscribe to any product at any time.
Try out all our products for free for 30 days when you subscribe the first time!
- If you resubscribe to a product that you were previously subscribed to, you'll pick up right where you left off when you unsubscribed.
- If you unsubscribe, all information will be saved in that product, in case you resubscribe in the future.
- To cancel your account, unsubscribe from all products. Only Organization Admins will be able to access your account after canceling.
Update Your Subscriptions
To make changes to your subscriptions from the Product page, click the dropdown next to the product you want to update. Choose to unsubscribe or subscribe at a different level.
As you update product subscriptions, the total amount that you will be charged changes at the bottom of the screen.
The church shown in the example above had an active subscription to Services and Groups, resubscribed to Calendar, and is starting a 30-day trial for Registrations.
- Current Monthly Total reflects the current active Services and Groups subscriptions.
- Monthly Total (during trial phase) includes the additional amount for resubscribing to Calendar but doesn't include the price for Registrations, which is on a 30-day trial.
- New Monthly Total is the regular price for all active subscriptions once the Registrations trial is over.
Click Save Changes to finalize your subscription changes.