If you've chosen to stick with Planning Center after your 30-day trial, finish adding your account information in order to fully complete your account. Switching from a different ChMS or starting from scratch is as easy as creating an account and adding people!
Add Organization Information
Go to the Organization tab in Accounts to update information such as the email address where people will send responses and any additional church campuses.
- Enter the rest of your church information to ensure people email the right email address and call the right phone number; the Tax ID number will also be listed on their giving statements, so make sure it's correct.
- Enter your church's mailing address to ensure it's correct on statements, reports, and in searches.
- From the Localization tab, add your main campus time zone as well as your chosen date format. If you're using Giving, you'll need to set your currency as well.
- Registrations and Giving have a user website where people can register for events and check their giving records. Set the URL to something memorable for your church members.
- If you have an additional campus or campuses, add the information about that campus to make sure your members are set up in the correct place.
- We partner with Stripe to process payments, MailChimp to send bulk emails, and Checkr to ensure background checks. If you have an account with these systems, connect those accounts; if not, you can sign up for an account in order to use those features.
Set Up Billing Information
Since you can upgrade or downgrade at any time, we send your Billing Manager an invoice every month, regardless of your chosen payment frequency. In addition, an Organization Administrator or Billing Manager can access billing statements from the Billing page at any time.
Choose Credit Card or Check, as well as your Payment Frequency and Billing Address.
We do not save your card number for security purposes. If you choose Credit Card, and you need to update any information, you'll need to re-enter your card number.
Add Organization Administrators and Billing Managers
Giving is the only exception to this rule. In order to have access to Giving, the person who signed up for Giving has to give access to another person. The person does not have to be an Organization Administrator to access Giving.